- Purpose: To promote and provide a place for the sport of soaring
- Who Can Join: Anyone interested in flying sailplanes (gliders)
- Age Requirements: You must be 14 years of age to solo a glider, and 16 to obtain a Private Pilot Glider license.
- Flying Season: Weather permitting, May through October on weekends and most major holidays. Mid-week operations are possible by special arrangement with tow pilots, ground crew and instructor.
- Club Aircraft:
- Grob 103 (two place mid-performance sailplane)
- Schweizer SGS 2-33 (two place glider)
- Blanik L-13 (two place glider)
- Schweizer SGS 1-26 (single place glider)